You are watching: Battlefield 1 crashing on startup
Basically your video game crashes on computer either since your hardware can’t support the game running, or due to the fact that the software problems prevent your pc from to run the game. Occasionally it’s tough to tell wherein your difficulty lies in, however you do have workarounds for this problem.
Try these fixes
You shouldn’t have to shot them all; just work your way down the list till your problem has to be resolved.
Note: for sure to satisfy the minimum system requirements come play Battlefield 1. Otherwise friend won’t be able to play the video game properly.
Method 1: download the recent patch for her game
If Battlefield 1 is outdated, it may lug buggy issues and security dangers when playing, and also so your game crashes stating battlefield 1 has actually stopped working. In this circumstances, you’ll need to install the latest patch for Battlefield 1. By law so, bugs will be fixed and your game may protect against crashing.
You can examine for updates from the official website or from Origin, climate install any accessible updates. ~ updating, restart her computer and launch Battlefield to view if the works.
Method 2: protect against overclocking her CPU
Overclocking means setting your CPU and also memory to run at speeds greater than their official speed rate, and virtually all processors ship v a rate rating. However, this may reason your video game crashing or freezing. In that case, girlfriend should set your CPU clock speed rate back to the default to deal with your issue.
That’s a no walk for you? Don’t worry. There are various other solutions.
Method 3: update your graphics card driver
Playing Battlefield 1 needs the latest graphics map driver. If your graphics map driver is outdated or corrupted, you’re most likely to have the BF1 crashing issue. For this reason you deserve to update your graphics card driver to the recent version.
There space two means to upgrade your machine drivers: manually and automatically.
Option 1 – Manually – go to the manufacturer website of your graphics card, uncover the driver equivalent with your specific flavor the Windows variation (for example, windows 64 bit) and download the driver manually. Us recommend this alternative if you’re confident with your computer system skills.
Option 2 – immediately (recommended) – If girlfriend don’t have the time or patience, you can do it immediately with Driver Easy.
Driver basic will automatically recognize your system and find the correct motorists for it. Girlfriend don’t must know specifically what mechanism your computer system is running, girlfriend don’t must risk downloading and also installing the wrong driver, and also you don’t need to worry about making a mistake while installing.
You can update your drivers immediately with one of two people the FREE or the Pro version that Driver Easy. However with the Pro variation it takes simply 2 clicks.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) run Driver Easy and also click the Scan Now button. Driver easy will then scan your computer and also detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged graphics map to download the exactly driver (you deserve to do this v the FREE version), climate manually install it.
Or click Update All to immediately download and install the correct version of every the drivers that are lacking or outdated ~ above your device (this needs the Pro version – you will do it be prompted to upgrade once you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer system to take effect.
Now launch Battlefield 1 and also see if it’s running properly without crashing.
Method 4: repair your game in Origin
If Battlefield 1 keeps crashing in your computer, you can shot to fix the game from the beginning client. It’ll scan problems for your game and shot to repair it by law so.
Here’s how to execute it:
1) open up the Origin client and be sure to log into your account.
2) Click My game Library.
3) Right click on Battlefield 1 and also click Repair.
4) monitor the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
4) Restart her computer.
Try to play Battlefield 1 and also see if your crashing worry can it is in fixed.
If your video game stops crashing, then congrats! If not, then more on come the following fix.
Method 5: operation your game as one administrator
Running a program as one administrator is taken together a possible fix for countless program issues. If Battlefield quiet crashes on startup, friend can try running it in admin.
To carry out so, follow these steps:
1) open up File Explorer, and also go to the video game folder that Battlefield.
2) Right click on Battlefield 1 setup file, and also click Properties.
3) Click the Compatibility tab, and check package for Run this routine as one administrator. Climate click Apply and OK.
4) Re-launch your game and see if exactly how it works.
Battlefield 1 runs without any type of problem? That’s great!
Method 6: Disable origin In-Game Overlay
Sometimes the in-game overlays can an outcome in video game crashing as it may reason software conflicts. To preeminence it out together the cause, you deserve to turn off beginning In-Game Overlay and also see the you can fix your issue.
1) Launch beginning in your computer, and log right into your beginning account.
2) Click theOrigin menubutton and also clickApplication settings.
3) Click theOrigin In-Gametab.
4) move it toOff.
5) Restart Origin and also Battlefield 1 come see just how it works.
Method 7: switch to DirectX 11
If you’re on windows 10 and also you should be utilizing DirectX 12 because that Battlefield 1. However, you can switch come DirectX 11 if Battlefield crashes in her computer.
You should have the ability to find a DirectX setup in options in Battlefield 1. It’s enable DX12 or something favor this, then set it OFF. Climate you should be able to run your video game without crashing.
If such an option doesn’t exist in Options, you have the right to modify this setup manually in Battlefield game folder.
1) open File Explorer on her computer, and go come Battlefield 1 folder.
2) uncover a record named PROFSAVE_profile. It need to be in the settings folder.
3) Right click the PROFSAVE_profile file, and open it through Notepad.
4) find a setting like DX12Enabled, and adjust the worth to native 1 to 0.
5) conserve your changes and also close the file.
Restart Battlefield 1 and see how it works. Hope this will deal with Battlefield 1 crashing.
Still no luck? Don’t give up hope.
Method 8: update your windows operating system
Try updating home windows operating system to the latest, in bespeak to avoid any feasible problems.
1) On her keyboard, press the Windows logo key and i at the exact same time to carry up the Settings app.
2) Click Update & Security.
3) Click Windows Update top top the left, and check for updates.
4) then install any available updates.
5) once updated, restart Windows.
Now pat Battlefield 1 and see if it works.
Method 9: Uninstall Windows security update KB4284835 and KB4284880
Some players determined that top top their computer they fixed the Battlefield 1 crashing issue by uninstalling Windows defense update KB4284835 and also KB4284880. If you have actually this two udpates mounted in her computer, shot uninstalling it.
1) On your keyboard. Press the Windows logo design key and R in ~ the very same time.
2) kind appwiz.cpl and click OK.
3) Click View mounted updates ~ above the left.
4) Under Microsoft Windows, check and also see if there room Update for Microsoft home windows KB4284835 and KB4284880. If so, uninstall it from your computer.
5) after ~ uninstalling, restart Windows.
See more: Kids Birthday Party Packages In Sector 6 Birthday Parties, 12 Sector 6 Birthday Ideas
Now launch Battlefield 1 and see how it works.
Hope this post helps in addressing Battlefield 1 crashing issue for you. Feel cost-free to leave united state a comment listed below share your idea through us!